- We offer exchanges or store credit within 15 days of receipt of purchase.
- All returns and exchanges require approval. We do not refund for the cost of shipping, unless we have sent an incorrect piece of jewellery or a faulty piece.
- Before accepting an exchange, the item is to be inspected. Exchanges and credits will be processed for accepted items, excluding original and return shipping fees. Jewellery purchased should be returned in its original condition with the original packaging.
- If you wish to cancel a made-to-order piece that you have not received yet, we are happy to cancel and give you store credit.
- Due to the variations in size, all rings ordered online are considered special orders and are FINAL SALE.
- Custom, and personalized products are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged or returned for store credit.
- Any variation in size, color or customization that is not available for “as-is” purchase on our website is considered a custom order and is FINAL SALE.
- Jewellery pieces showing signs of wear, resizing, or damage in any way will not be accepted and will be returned to the sender (at the sender's expense).
- If we deliver an item that is not what was ordered including size, metal color, we will handle delivery fees and exchange the item for the one requested.
- Client is responsible in providing correct size of piece, any resizing after order is placed and being produced will be subject to further fees. Client will handle resizing fees, delivery and return fees.
- If client wishes to exchange a piece they have ordered in a certain size to that of another size (not applicable to rings, ring sales ARE FINAL), then the client will handle delivery and return fees.
- Please note that store credit is valid for 6 months from the date it is issued on.
Soho Diamonds reserves the right to refuse an exchange/repair of any item that does not meet the above requirements.