- What is your jewelry made out of?
Our pieces are made from 18K gold, diamonds, precious stones, semi-precious stones, and natural pearls. We do not work with silver, cubic zirconia, and moissanite. Our diamonds are earth mined diamonds and not lab created. We do also produce pieces in 21K & 22K gold upon request.
- Why do I have to provide a form of personal identification after I make a purchase?
- How can i see the pieces before i make a purchase?
Soho Diamonds is an online based fine jewellery shop. You can shop our pieces via our website, or through WhatsApp or Instagram DM. If you are located in the Kingdom of Bahrain, we do offer a home service, where the pieces can be delivered to you to see before deciding on what to purchase (additional fees applicable).
- Can i customise my order?
Some customisations are applicable to our fine jewellery. Please contact us via WhatsApp, or via Instagram DM.
- Is Shipping insured?
Yes, all packages are insured and will most always require a signature upon delivery.
- What is your registration number?
Soho Diamonds is a registered individual establishment at the Ministry of Industry, Commerce & Tourism in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Soho Diamonds is licensed in jewelry design, sale/trade of jewelry related articles, and for retail sale via the internet.
Registration Number: 139744-2
- What is your VAT account number?
- How soon will i receive my order once it has shipped?
We ship via DHL express; GCC orders require 3-5 business days (orders to Qatar take longer). International orders require 5-10 business days.
- What is your refund/exchange policy?
Please visit our Return Policy page.
- Do prices and shipping rates include tax?
The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country.